The White Chocolate Espresso Martini is a vodka based martini, hence it could also be termed as a vodkatini or a kangaroo cocktail. As with all cocktails, it is super easy to make. All you have to do is to make sure that you are uber cool and have all the ingredients on hand.
As much as it may surprise you, I am not the official cocktail maker in the family. Food and wine is as far as I go and then for the occasions when the menu and mood need something rather creative with alcohol, it is Mr Spice that steps in and steps up the game. The man loves creating cocktails and I often joke that he was probably a mixologist in his earlier life.
So here is his White chocolate espresso martini. Delicious, creamy and a drink you want to add to your party cocktail repertoire. But first chill the glass –
White Chocolate Espresso Martini
- 1 oz irish cream
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz tuaca or other vanilla liquor
- 1/2 oz kahlua or other coffee liquor
- 1 - 2 White chocolate curls
- 1 mint leaf
Chill a Martini glass by placing ice in it
Put some ice in a cocktail shaker
Pour all the ingredients except the chocolate curls over ice and shake
Pour in a chilled martini glass
Garnish with white chocolate shavings and mint
Progressive Eats Coffee -
- BBQ Chicken Tamale Corn Pancakes with Coffee BBQ Sauce from The Heritage Cook
- White Chocolate Espresso Martini from SpiceRoots
- Espresso Coffee Cake with Dates, Walnuts and Espresso Glaze from Creative Culinary
- Coffee-Rubbed Flank Steak from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Crusty Cheesy Coffee Potato Cups from Mother Would Know
- White Chocolate Mocha Layer Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Frosted Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Welcome to Progressive Eats, our virtual version of a Progressive Dinner Party. Each recipe in our menu this month features coffee in some form: espresso granules, coffee grounds, brewed coffee, coffee extract, etc. Our host this month is Coleen from The Redhead Baker.
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept, a progressive dinner involves going from house to house, enjoying a different course at each location. With Progressive Eats, a theme is chosen each month, members share recipes suitable for a delicious meal or party, and you can hop from blog to blog to check them out.