It has been a while since I baked with the creative cookies Exchange. Things have been topsy turvy these past few months including but not limited to my blog being hacked by someone to spread malicious content through a wordpress plug in. As soon as Google notified me about the hack and possible malware distribution through my blog, I took the blog offline. Then my poor husband had to work relentlessly to debug it, find the malicious virus and bring the blog back online.
Once that was done, a friend of the teen landed here to stay with us. And with that came the barrage of friends that both of them know. My house is full of always hungry teen girls and boys. It gives me the perfect opportunity to bake.
So here we are with a brand new recipe for Spiced Parmigiano Scones scones. Although not technically a cookie, a scone is sort of in between a cookie and a quick bread. And I do apologize for the rushed photos. There isn’t much you can do when a bunch of teens are hovering around you to see what you made and if they could eat it.
Cheese makes everything better–even cookies! Sweet or savory, you can find them here!
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes. Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bars by What Smells So Good?
- Black Bottom Mini Cream Cheese Brownie Cups by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cheddar Chive Shortbread by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies by Magnolia Days
- Cream Cheese Kolachky by Oven Delights
- Geese Feet (Farmer’s Cheese Cookies) by A Shaggy Dough Story
- Italian Ricotta Cookies by All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies by A Baker’s House
- Pepper Jack and Green Chile Cornbread Madeleines by Live. Bake. Love
- Spiced Parmigiano Scones by Spice Roots
- Tiramisu Sandwich Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks