Holidays – a reason to come together, enjoy family and friends and cook and share a lot of food. For me, Holidays always means a reason to bake a lot of home made breads. The pleasure of sharing a home baked bread with friends and neighbors just enhances my Holiday spirit. I usually make my Butternut Squash Rolls to take to a Holiday dinner, but for this Thanksgiving I wanted to try out something new. I chose these butterflake rolls because they look so festive. And they are a real treat to eat.
The November Bread Bakers event was hosted by wonderful and very talented Holly of A Bakers House and she asked the bakers to make a bread that they would enjoy for Thanksgiving– whether it is pumpkin cinnamon rolls for breakfast, potato rolls for dinner or sandwich rolls for leftovers– the possibilities are endless! So these butterflake rolls were just perfect.
Here are some of the talented bread bakers joining us this month –
- Brown Butter Sage Biscuits by Sophia at Sweet Cinnamon & Honey
- Butterflake Rolls by Anshie at Spice Roots
- Buttermilk Rolls by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Cast Iron Parker House Rolls by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Cheese & Mustard Pull Apart Bread by Laura at Baking in Pyjamas
- Classic Anise Dinner Rolls by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Crusty French Bread Rolls by Robin at A Shaggy Dough Story
- Gruyère Gougères by Nicole at The 2nd 35 Years
- No Knead Dinner Rolls by Heather at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Parker House Rolls by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
- Parmesan Garlic Knots by Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Pumpkin and Rosemary Bread by Rocío at kids&chic
- Pumpkin Pani Popo by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- Pumpkin, Sage & Cheddar Pull Apart Rolls by Mireille at Chef Mireille’s East West Realm
- Overnight Rosemary Rolls by Holly at A Baker’s House
- Soft and Tender Dinner Rolls by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Sourdough Cornbread Rolls with Sage by Karen at Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Sweet Potato Rolls by Cindy at Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Tomato Herb Loaves by Camilla at Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Zopf – Braided Swiss Milk Bread by Carola at En la Cocina de Caro
How to join
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.