- 10 Baby potatoes
- 2 Tbs raisins
- 2 Tbs walnuts – chopped
- 4 tsp coriander mint chutney
- 1/2 bell pepper (any color), diced in squares
- 2 Tbs heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp ginger- green chilli paste
Advance Prep :
- soak a few bamboo skewers in water for a few hours or overnight
- Wash the potatoes well.
- Fill a pan with water and bring it to a rolling boil
- Add the potatoes, cook for a few minutes, until tender but not overcooked
- Drain and let it cool slightly
- Slice the top of the potatoes (almost 1/4th part of the potato)
- Using an apple corer, core out some of the potato from the bigger part of the potato, making a cavity inside
- Ensure you do not core it through and through
- Mix the raisins, chutney, walnuts and some of the scooped out potato
- Fill this mixture into the hollow of the potatoes
- use the sliced tops as caps and thread them on to the skewers along with the bell peppers
- Mix the cream and ginger green- chilli paste
- Brush it thoroughly on top of the Potato skewers
- Grill on a charcoal grill preferably on medium heat until the grill marks appear.
Serve as an appetizer with mint and cilantro chutney. This recipe can serve 5 – 10 people based on portion sizes.
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)