Fall is synonymous with bread baking in my home. And not just any bread baking. Anything Pumpkin. Squash rolls top the chart every time and no one at home is bored of them. It remains the family’s favorite bread, especially the teen’s. A few of my friends recently reminded me that I had not sent the squash rolls their way in a long time – Like 6 whole months! And extracted a promise that I would bring them some as soon as I made them.
I tried to fulfill the promise, but this time I had different plans for the rolls. I added some pumpkin spice, and used the Tangzhong method to make the bread. I wanted rolls that were softer even after a day or two. The teen loves to take a few to school for snacking.
I changed up my recipe for the squash rolls and added the tangzhong into it. The result was a soft pillowy texture that I wanted. I ate it with some cream cheese topped with pumpkin spice and pecans.
Let’s take a look at the other Fall Flavors being shared today by the Bread Bakers. Wendy was our delightful host this month and she choose the theme hearty fall breads . Wendy Blogs at : – A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Let’s take a look at the other Fall Flavors being shared today
- Apple Crumb Quick Bread from Food Lust People Love
- Apple Raisin Bread from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Browned Butter Semolina Pumpkin Bread from Sizzling Tastebuds
- Buttermilk Wheat Bread from Magnolia Days
- Eggless Apple Sage Cheddar Scones from Spill the Spices
- Fall Harvest Bread from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Fig Focaccia from My Catholic Kitchen
- Harvest Grains Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Mr. Potato Bread from What Smells So Good?
- Multigrain Bread With Seeds from Sneha’s Recipe
- Pumpkin and Apple Cornmeal Griddle Cakes from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Bread from la cocina de Aisha
- Pumpkin Breadfrom Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Pumpkin Bread Rolls from SpiceRoots
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls from Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls with Cinnamon Butter from Bread Therapy
- Pumpkin, Poppy & Papaya Seeded Breadsticks from G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Pumpkin Raisin Bagels from Cook’s Hideout
- Pumpkin Saffron Yeast Biscuits from The Schizo Chef
- Pumpkin Scones from A Baker’s House
- Pumpkin Sourdough Bread from Passion Kneaded
- Schiacciata Con L’uva (Tuscan Style Grape, Olive and Goat Cheese Focaccia) from Ruchik Randhap
- Sesame Seeded Semolina Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Spicy Pumpkin Yeast Bread from Mayuri’s Jikoni
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.